Trading Strategy

EURUSD

250509eurusdd1
250509eurusdh4
This week for EURUSD, I am thinking for bullish now. But I'll wait for good entry. RSI looks overbought and prices is far away from trendline, I will buy if prices touch trenline and use candlestick chart pattern at H4 for confirmation.

USDJPY

250509usdjpyd1
This pair is still downtrend because of head and shoulders pattern. Prices should go to 89.00-90.00 if we use head and shoulders for determining taking-profit (TP). Just looking for selling this pair.

GBPUSD

250509gbpusdd1
250509gbpusdh4
This pair likes chart of EURUSD this week. So, I am gonna buy for this pair but still waiting for good entry. I consider for buying when prices touch trendline and use candlestick chart pattern at H4 for confirmation.

GBPJPY

250509gbpjpyd1
250509gbpjpyh4
Upper trendline had broken last friday. I am thinking for bullish now. But honestly I do not know where is level I want to take for entry.
Today, I am not trading now because of Memorial Day at USA. I think prices don't move too much (low volatility).

0 comment(s)